Please VOTE like your life depended on it, for my “Grandmother Dearest” essay in the Consumer Cellular contest. Just click HERE. You’ll definitely be getting your reward in Heaven.
But, I digress. Here’s today’s blob:
Contrary to popular opinion, whether blondes have more fun is directly dependent on their workload.
In her past lives, some of Heather’s main and paid activities included dancing, cheerleading, public relations, and motherhood – all requiring wall-to-wall energy, charisma, and stamina. She needed all that for the months she just survived.
1. A job promotion for Dan, requiring the family’s move to Portland, Oregon,
2. A trip to Portland to study the housing scene,
3. Finding and negotiating the purchase price of a new house in Portland,
5. Traveling to Portland.
6. Taking possession of their new house.
8. Getting used to their new digs.
I know the move will be worth it – at least for those of us here in Seattle — we hope we’ll see more of Heather and her family now.
Happy birthday, pretty girl. Hang in there. The next thing you know, Jake and Ruby will be looking after YOU.