Today, daughter Susy’s sister-in-law Gail Trevathan sent her this optical illusion. Susy got it right away but I had a struggle with it first. Try it, but take it from me, you have to be relaxed. You may need to do it multiple times, but it’s worth it.
Here’s the how-to:
1. Relax and concentrate on the 4 small dots in the middle of the picture for about 30 seconds.
2. Then, take a look at a wall or white paper near you (any smooth single-colored surface).
3. You will see a circle of light developing.
4. Start blinking your eyes a couple of times, and you will see a figure emerging . .
5. What do you see? Moreover, what do you see?
Nice, huh? Will wonders never cease. But, hey, tell the truth, you weren’t surprised to see who it was. Somebody at your side. You knew.