1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
2. Alfred Hitchcock didn’t have a belly button.
3. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your heart!
4. Only 7 per cent of the population are lefties.
5. Babies are born without kneecaps. They don’t appear until they are 2-6 years old.
6. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
7. The average housefly lives for one month.
8. A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
9. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
10. Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than any other time of day.
11. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
12. The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water.
13. The only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning their heads are the rabbit and the parrot.
14. John Travolta turned down the starring roles in “An Officer and a Gentleman” and “Tootsie.”
15. Michael Jackson owned the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.
16. In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used in place of the milk.
17. Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane, just in case there is a crash.
18. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
19. Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth. They are used in vein transplant surgery.
20. If coloring weren’t added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.